Tuesday, June 10, 2008



Race Around the World

Jenn has been running for years and one of her favorite races is Minnie's Race Around the World which takes place in May. Getting up early to drive over to the start line... waiting for the beginning of the race... and then taking a bus back over to the finish line at EPCOT to see Jenn cross it is all part of enjoying the race day.

I discovered early when Jenn started running cross country in high school that I would be bored if I didn't have something to do between the start of the race and the finish... I decided to bring my camera to the races... many many races later I am still bringing my camera to Jenn's races.

This is one of my favorite photos from this race. Jenn is holding her medal and you can see the top of Spaceship Earth in the background!

No comments: