Saturday, January 12, 2008

Jenn's Christmas Card

Jenn asked if I would photograph Maddie and her for thier Christmas card this year. It is never easy working with a dog. Maddie immediately decided to face Jenn rather then the camera. There were a few images of Maddie's rump, but after some coaching Jenn was able to get Maddie to almost smile at the camera. lol I kept shooting until Maddie got tired of the whole process and decided it was time to play. As it turned out Jenn had quite a few images to pick from for her card and she decided she liked this one best. Both Jenn and Maddie are actually looking at the camera. Everyone who received a Christmas card have commented on much they like it and how striking it is in black and white with Maddie's pink collar. I have to admit it is one of my favorites too!

1 comment:

The Hurricane said...

This is awesome!!! I love the slight coloring on here as well.. how nice! ;O)